Monday, March 2, 2009

Denim Daisy is here!

I am sorry for being a bit late in getting this up. I am going to release this kit over the next few days for you to pick up free! Later this week it will go in the store so make sure you come get all the pieces before then.
Today you can download the papers.
One of my CT members did an add on to this kit. It is fantastic. Make sure you jump over to her blog for her papers... HERE

Here is my preview again...
Photobucket

And Wendy's preview...
Photobucket

And finally, my papers can be picked up HERE! - link expired
Make sure you come back tomorrow for the elements.
Wednesday is going to be a surprise download...you will have to come back then to find out what it is going to be!

5 comments:

Kim said...

thanks so much for sharing this.. two of my favorite things.. Cant wait for the rest. Have a great week. Kim

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Mar. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 03 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Ruth said...

I like this - very "springy" without the usual pastels. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Lezlee said...

This kit is really cute. Thank you...I am glad I got it!