Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Denim Daisy Surprise

I am so glad you came back for the surprise download.
I have two things for you. First is an alpha. It includes uppercase, lowercase, and a few punctuation marks. Then I have 4 bragbook pages for you. They are 4X6 and all ready for you to add your pictures. Download is below the previews.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Are you ready for the links...
ALPHA - link expired

BRAGBOOK PAGES


And don't forget to stop at Wendy's blog to see what she has for you today!
I used Wendy's kit and mine for the bragbook pages. I like the way they went together. Make sure you get both!

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Mar. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).