Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Latte Love Freebie

I am back today with a freebie for you. I have made an add on to Latte Love.
Click on the preview to go to the download.
Also, I have posted my challenges for April over at Lifescrappers. If you participate in the color challenge you will receive a bragbook album. If you submit it before April 15 you will get a coupon for $2 off of a $5 order. Latte love will be on sale for $2 so that will make it free. If you do the font challenge you will receive an alpha to match Latte Love. When you are finished with the train go check it out (link is above).
But for now, here is your freebie! Don't forget to leave some love!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Mar [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 01 Apr [UK 04:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).