Friday, July 3, 2009

I have a nice long CT post for you (with a freebie!). If you are looking for the Dad's Helper Qp keep scrolling!

First, Flower Scraps has a surprise on her blog. She is offering the following kit free until Monday. Click on the preview to go to her blog.
Photobucket
I have a freebie Quick Page using this kit...
Photobucket

Next, Pretty Scrappy has a great new collab. It is perfect for pre-teen and teen boys. Check it out...(click on the image to go to the store)
Photobucket

Here is a layout I did with the kit...
Photobucket

And lastly for this post; I was able to play with "Sweet Snuggles by ValerieN Designs. Isn't it sweet! Click on the image to go to her store.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jul. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Janytime said...

I'm looking to purchase your Denim & Daisy Kit and wish to gather up everything else that coordinates with it. Where do I go? Looked at Life Scrappers and Stuff to Scrap. Don't see it. Don't know how else to contact you. Please advise. Email me details to Janytime@gmail.com THANKS!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).