Monday, April 5, 2010

Days Of Knights FREE KIT!

I have teamed up with Seal Scraps for a freebie collab. We each have made a medieval kit for you. My part is more whimsical and hers is more dramatic. I intended to go dramatic but having 5 kids just took over and I went more cute.
You can pick up my papers today by clicking the link under the preview. It is a full preview, but it is just the papers today. Come back tomorrow for the elements, Wednesday for the alpha and Thursday for a few quick pages.
Photobucket
Link Expired...you can find this kit in my store at Stuff to Scrap!

Don't forget to jump over to Seal Scraps Blog to pick up her fantastic kit.
Here is her preview...
Photobucket
Here are some layouts her CT did with the kits...


8 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Peg said...

Thanks so much for sharing your work! I'm looking forward to playing with it! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the theme of this fantastic kit! Thanks for sharing

Lynna said...

I love this kit! Thank you so much for sharing it! :-)

Pam said...

thanks for the awesome papers

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you for this WONDERFUL kit!