Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let Freedom Ring Blog Hop

Are you ready for a great blog hop?
I have one for you today. Becky's and my CT members have joined forces to create lots of bragbook pages for you using "Let Freedom Ring"!
Don't forget to run over to the store and pick the kits up while they are $2.50!
On to the blog hop...
I joined in and made a page as well! Click on the layout to download the bragbook page version.
Photobucket

Here are the rest of the stops...
Christi
Tricia
Dana
Jessica
Haylee
Misty
Laura
Jennifer
Lindi
Melanie

Have Fun!

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 Jun 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LjHills said...

I have tried to download your brag book page and I get a message that the link is not valid. Cute page! Thanks for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 30, 2010. Thanks again.