Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Bedtime Stories with a Freebie Add On!!!

The Scrappy Kat and I have teamed up again to bring you Bedtime Stories! I love working with Kat, she is fabulous. We have included all kinds of different characters from fairy tales, movies, your favorite books, and lots of fun things to create your own story. Both my part and Kat's part will be on sale at 30% off for one week!

My Part...
Photobucket

Kat's Part...
Photobucket

Here are some layouts. It is quite a versatile kit.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted some boy stuff to add to the kit so who better to ask what to put in than my boys. They agreed that I needed monsters! So...for the free add on I put together some monster stuff and some favorite animal characters. Click on the preview to download then jump over to Kat's Blog and download her free add on!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the adorable add on. My grandson is going to be "Frankenstein", for Halloween. This will be perfect. This is a real treat! Diane

Sue said...

Very cute, thank you for sharing

makeyesup said...

This is adorable, thanks for sharing.