Monday, January 24, 2011

Birds of Prey!

There are a bunch of kits coming out today over at Stuff To Scrap.
First I will show you my new kit than keep scrolling for two more kits and a freebie!
Also, come back tomorrow for an additional freebie.

Okay, Here is my new kit. It is called Birds of Prey. It has a great muted color scheme. My family has a year membership to our Natural History Museum. They have a section of animals that they take care of. Our favorites are the birds of prey so I needed a kit to scrap all our pictures. Grab it this week while it is 25% off!
Photobucket
I also have a bragbook page set...

Photobucket

Here are a few layout by my CT...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of my CT members have free quick pages for you!
Images are linked to their blogs...
Photobucket
Photobucket

I have another freebie for you in the next post so keep scrolling!!!

No comments: