Friday, April 29, 2011

Punked Release and a Freebie!

The Scrappy Kat and Seal Scraps have teamed up to bring you a great collab. It is called Punked. Take a look...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The previews are linked to their blogs, make sure you stop by and pick up a few freebies from the other CT members.
The kits can be purchased at STS and for the first week it is 40% off!

I did two layouts of my son's trip to the Ford Museum. It was a school field trip last year (I am a bit behind in my scrapping). I also have a freebie for you after you check out the layouts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is your freebie! It is a 12X12 Quick Page! Image is linked to direct download.
Photobucket

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

DesignByNettis said...

THANX fotr this WONDERFUL QP.... love your work!'
HUGGgs from sweden and NETTIS

panel ├žit said...

love your blog.wonderfull