Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spectacular Spectacles - New Kit and a Freebie!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic. I certainly have so much to be thankful to God for and enjoyed spending time with my family.
I have a new kit out today!
Do you have a rough time finding kits with glasses? 4 out of 5 of my kids wear glasses and it seems there are not many kits that contain kids with glasses. So...I teamed up with Mommy Made This and did a collab kit.
Spectacular Spectacles! My part will be 50% off through December 3rd!
Here is my preview (linked to store)...
Photobucket
and here is the preview of what Mommy Made This created (linked to blog).
Photobucket
Here are some layouts and links to freebies from some of my creative team!
Please be patient if their freebies are not up yet.
Tina...
Photobucket

Laura...
Photobucket
and her freebie (image linked)...
Photobucket

Kelly...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And her freebie...
Photobucket

And finally, a simple quick page from me.
Photobucket

Enjoy!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 27, 2011. Thanks again.