Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Freebie!!

I recently was able to play with a super kit called Lazy Day by Sugar Kissed Designs.
Here is a preview of the kit's elements...
Photobucket

Using this kit, I made a wallet sized bank register for my son. He now has
an online bank account and needed a way to keep track of how much money he
has.

Photobucket

And now, I have a gift for you!
It was requested that I make a template available for this so I did.
It is a little different than my original. I didn't want to take away from the hard work that I am sure went into the fabulous elements, shapes, and alpha in the Lazy Day kit.
So... here it is... the preview is linked to the download.
The template is a psd file. If you need it saved a different way let me know and I will see what I can do.
I would love to see what you come up with using this template.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Angi said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much! I love the new version as well as the original!! You're wonderful!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 29, 2012. Thanks again.

Michelle said...

Thank you for this!