Friday, May 25, 2012

Cherish and a Freebie!


Adriana's Cafe just released a new kit! It is a super fun, girly kit called Cherish. Photobucket I made a Mother's Day card front and used it in Sunday School on Mother's Day. I let the kids glue them to a half piece of pink card stock folded into a card. They wrote a sweet note inside and gave them to their moms for Mother's Day. Photobucket I also made this layout of my daughter coloring at a restaurant on one of our girl's nights. Photobucket And now for your freebie... I put together this simple frame cluster for you, enjoy! Photobucket

3 comments:

emelyn said...

thanks so much, it's super cute!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

jls said...

It's so pretty, but did you mean to send it as a jpg.? It would be so much more useful as a png.