Monday, May 28, 2012

New Kit...Black Belt...plus another FREEBIE!!


Today I have a new kit for you to check out! John and James, two of my sons, are taking karate. They absolutely love it and are doing quite well. They are very involved in tournaments, demo teams, and whatever else is going on at the dojo. I have so many pictures and haven't come across a kit that I love that included all I needed like trophies and medals. (I am not saying there aren't any out there, just that I haven't come across them).
Anyway, I decided I needed to make one. I started months ago and just couldn't get inspired. I picked it up again this month and this just flowed together. My boy's also do weapons so I included a bo staff and nunchaku.
I am also working on a big add on that will have all the belt colors that are included in my son's style (white, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown and black). I know red is also a popular color so I will include that one as well. On to the new kit... Photobucket Black Belt will be 40% off through June 3rd!
Fun, huh!
Here are a couple layouts I did. This particular tournament my son, James, did a fabulous job. He won several first places. The first layout is James and John doing a synchronized Kata. They won first place. The second layout is James sparring. He won first place in that as well. Photobucket Photobucket Here is a layout by one of my CT members, Chicka... Photobucket I also have a freebie for you...a bragbook page. Photobucket

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 29, 2012. Thanks again.