Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Scrappy Kat and a freebie!

The Scrappy Kat is the featured designer over at Stuff to Scrap from May 18th to May 24th. Her store will be 50% off all week and there will be a designer chat and scavenger hunt with prizes over at STS. For more information, check out the challenge thread HERE Kat also has a new kit out. It is more like an awesome mega kit! Here is the preview... Photobucket I used this super cute kit to make this little box to hold one of my daughter's birthday gifts. I also have a freebie for you. Here is a 4x6 bragbook page using Kat's fabulous "Curious" kit! Photobucket

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 18, 2012. Thanks again.