Sunday, June 10, 2012

Feeding Frenzy and a FREEBIE!!


I have a new kit out today. Actually it is an AWESOME collab with Mommy Me Time Scrapper. She did Feeding Frenzy Safari and I did Feeding Frenzy Petting Zoo.
There is a super fun drive through park that my kids (and I) love. Buffalo, llama, deer, goats, giraffe, zebras and more come up to the window of your car and you can feed them carrots or you can feed them out of a cup. We especially like petting and feeding the buffalo. They have lots of different types of animals. You can ride a camel, watch a pig race and so much more. This place was the inspiration for my part of the kit. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.
Here is a preview of my part...
Photobucket
and here is a preview of Feeding Frenzy Safari by Mommy Me Time Scrapper...
Photobucket
Isn't it awesome, her part is huge...she also did these awesome alphas...
Photobucket
I will be back tomorrow with some inspiring layouts and another freebie, but for now here is a free little add on. Photobucket
Enjoy, make sure you stop back by tomorrow and don't forget to check out MMTS blog, she has a great freebie addition to her kit. If it is not available yet be patient but keep checking :)

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

very cute!! Thank you!!!

Gramma Rita said...

So cute. Thank you!